Monday, January 9, 2012

Tan and Black cap-toe ballet flats

I've been in the market for some color black ballet flats (not that I really need any more shoes, ever).
I want some that can go with anything and look polished and classy but not so fancy that I wouldn't wear them with jeans.

I've bookmarked a bunch at different price points, so get ready for a big dump of them right now:
$39.99 Annie Cybill shoe
These are cork and black patent, which is different. I like cork because it can be harvested sustainably (I'm not sure if these are)

$61.99 Me Too Kimber
Suede, hmm? I'm not sure, but I think I like these. The bow is pretty un-girly as bows go.

$61.99 Me Too Kaden patent ballet
These are the sportiest of the bunch, I think. I'm a little worried about the black cap on the heel because that's the part I scuff the most and I think it would especially stand out on these. I like that they are all patent.

$69 Jessica Simpson Madisen flat
These look like the pricier Kate Spade ones down a little farther on this page. I like the black around the foot opening--it makes me think these would stay on well. Dammit Jessica! I hate your music and I think you are a mental midget, but I really like your shoes.


$115.99 Bloch luxury ballet flat
Bloch makes the best ballet flats, hands down. I looove the ones I got from a sample sale and I would be down for more, but these are pricey.

$225 Kate Spade New York Tabith shoe
Soft and creamy looking leather. Fun detail on the back with the Kate Spade logo on it in gold metal.

$249 Taryn Rose Pomona shoe
These shoes have a mini-wedge, some might even say a micro-wedge. But they would be stupid. Anyway, they have a cool texture and I like that the black toe repeats at the heel and ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest