Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Durable tote with zip top

I have been reassessing our giant supply of tote bags recently (my grocery requires you to byo), and a lot of them can't handle the stress of all that kale. Some are wimpy and small, some have broken straps, some straps are uncomfortable.
This tote looks big and sturdy.
I don't think I need one right now, but I am bookmarking it for later in case I do.
The good thing about this one is that it looks pretty professional and classy, too, so you can bring it to the office or on trips and people won't stare at your giant Duane Reade bag (hey, it's a good one) and think you are weird.

$39.50 Duluth Trading Co Jumbo zip top tote

The top zips, as does the side pocket, so your crap won't fall out when your bag falls over on the subway. Nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest