Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's cold, so I want a Summer dress. Naturally.

My feet have been cold allll dayyyy whine whine.

I wish I was back in the Bahamas.
Especially now that I found this great dress that would be so good for warm weather.
$50.99 Patagonia striped sun dress

You can wear it over your bathing suit during the day with some flip flops or leather sandals, and then change out the belt at night and wear metallic heels and long earrings to make it fancier.

It is longer than most sun dresses, which is nice because sometimes it's just too hard to bend over in those things.
This one is more like a real dress and less like a cover up.

1 comment:

  1. Simple outfit and I like it. I think wearing that dress would be awesome. Big thanks for sharing.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest