Monday, January 23, 2012

Pastels are in for Spring

Well, we just had our first snow since October. Are you ready for Spring yet?

I am, but maybe not if it means pastels are back.
Pastels are gross.
The end.

Especially on clothing. Nails and bags, maybe.

Anyway, the Zoya Feel collection is out:
$8 each Zoya nail polish
(That's a link from Birchbox, which is how I tried my first Zoya. If you want to sign up for Birchbox please use this link and I might get some credit!)

Out of this collection, I really like the grayish color called Carey and the lavender one called Megan. The one I tried was the blue one, Kristen.

Topshop is also going pastel with their Spring Equinox Collection.
BARFFFFFF
Look how unhappy this model is to be wearing this narsty mullet dress in washed-out neon.

Fashionista collected a bunch of pastel runway looks for Spring as well:


The Guardian spotted a few more:

So you might be seeing more of this coming up soon.

I'm not happy about it.

When I heard that the color for 2012 was "tangerine tango," I was excited because I like saturated colors and bright bold statements. So far, there is none of that yet.

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest