Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free iPad app: Color Uncovered

I just got the Color Uncovered app (itunes link) on my work iPad (that I am supposed to be using for testing my own app) and it is SO COOL.

First check out this article about it and in particular what it says about Monet's ultraviolet vision capabilities post eye surgery.

Then go get the app because it is awesome.
Now I know why I shouldn't let a dog drive or why grinding up butterfly wings is pointless.
Especially helpful because I was about to open a dog driving school and I've mutilated countless butterflies. Well, not anymore!

I wish this app existed when I was a kid. It has fun activities and has all the cool parts of science and discovery but not a lot of heavy stuff.
I only wish it had links out to more information if you did want to get further into the topic. I guess I can google on my own though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest