Thursday, July 5, 2012

Primer on Primers

Primers have been getting a lot of press lately.
There are eye primers, face primers, and lip primers.
I don't use any of them!
Maybe I should?
Do you?
 $25 Laura Geller Spackle primer

I've heard that Monistat chafing gel has the same ingredients as face primer and can be used as a much cheaper substitute. But then you have to have Monistat stuff around and people think you have something wrong with your vg.
Maybe you can paper over the tube?

$7 Monistat Soothing care chafing relief gel

This Birchbox post about primers is a pretty good explanation of what is what, but I am still not sure they are necessary.

Want to join Birchbox? Use this link and then I'll get referral points and say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest