Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 Nice boots at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Nordstrom is having its anniversary sale now and I saw 3 pair of boots that someone should definitely buy me.
Or yourself, if you are selfish.
These aren't the cheapest, but they are good brands and should last a while.
All of these can be worn to work or for fun.
The anniversary sale goes to Aug 6.


These remind me of the Loeffler Randall Matildes that I love so much, but at a much better price.
I like the gray and the black colors too.
 
$299 Stuart Weitzman Gatherup Boot (normally $480)
These are such great ankle boots. They have a sleek form and don't cut off right at the ankle so your leg won't look like a lollipop. The buckle cinches in at the ankle to give you shape.

$239.90 Frye Melissa Trapunto boot (usually $358)
Frye boots are supposed to be the gold standard in durability.
My sister (lucky) has 2 pairs and she loves them.
I like the rugged look of these and the top that can be folded over if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest