Saturday, March 10, 2012

What to Buy from the Land's End Canvas Sale

Land's End Canvas is having a pretty good sale now, and if you spend $50 you get free shipping.

I posted about these boots before, and I got them! I am really glad I did.
$69.97 (down from $198) Lands End black leather Emerson demi-wedge boots
They are a great every day boot, and I wear them out and to work. The heel is low and a wedge so it's really walkable, but it still gives a little lift and makes my legs look a little longer.
E's stupid cats scratched them up a little, but they took that beating well (you can't really see the scratches unless you are close to the inside of my ankle, and why would you be??).

The top opening is a little small for my calves but would fit women with normal sized or thin calves well. I think they will stretch enough for me with a little more time.

$24.97 (down from $68) Mackenzie plain toe ballet flats
Simple black leather ballet flats- the most useful shoe for travel, in my opinion.
Wear them with a skirt, dress, pants, shorts, and slip them off easily at the airport for security.

$24.97 (down from $59.50) Skinny slim fit cords
These also come in gray or brown. Good for in-between, changing seasons weather.

$19.97 (down from $59.90) Cotton cashmere cardigan
It's a cozy slouchy one to thow on over everything. Also in black and moss green.


Previously:
Land's end boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest