Monday, March 5, 2012

A few of my favorite things: bikini from Old Navy

A few years ago, I saw a really cute zig-zag bikini in a magazine and then read that it was super cheap and at Old Navy. I scooted on in and bought it, and it's been one of my favorite suits ever since.

This weekend when I was at the pool, I saw a woman in a Missoni zig zag suit that mine must be a knock-off of, but I still liked mine better!
Plus, I can wear mine in the water, which is a bonus. (A lot of designer bikinis are "dry" and not meant to be worn swimming.)

My exact suit doesn't seem to be for sale anymore, but there are a few other swimsuits at Old Navy that I'd recommend if you are looking for one:

$19.94 Metalic thread and white crochet string bikini top

$19.94 String bikini bottom


I love this set! I might grab it if there is a sale.
It's cheap but I really don't need any more swimsuits unless they are practically free.


$14.94 Mix and Match Halter bikini top
This style of top offers a little more coverage and support.

$14.94 Mix and Match bikini bottom in multi-stripe

Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest