Friday, March 9, 2012

3 Great silk tops on sale at Yoox.com

If you buy from the links in this post, I get some store credit! So if you are thinking of getting these items, I'd love it if you clicked through these links to do so.


$49 (Down from $260) Catherine Malandrino silk watercolor top
I love the water color design o the bottom and the sheer sleeves.
This might be one that you have to wear a camisole under.
It's 100% silk and has dolman sleeves and is really elegant. I like it with gray skinny jeans as pictured, but it would also be nice with a black pencil skirt or dressed down with slouch blue jeans and ankle boots.


$45 (Down from $230) Catherine Malandrino silk fire top
Another all silk top, this one with more color and shorter sleeves. I think this one would be great with dark skinny jeans and platform heels.

 $45 (down from $180) Rebecca Minkoff bow top
This would be great with a shrunken blazer over the top.
It looks a little sheer, there is also an all-black version which might have more coverage, but I like the contrast better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest