Monday, December 3, 2012

Corner shelves


$25 Corner baker's rack from Walmart

I like the look of this shelving unit and I think it could be really versatile.
I would also like it spray painted turquoise blue or bright red.

You could use it as a teeny desk, or to hold your fancy dishes, or as a plant stand.

It's nice to have corner pieces. I have a corner bookshelf from Ikea that has been moving with me for 8 years. It's been a clothes organizer, a tv stand, a bookshelf, and now it holds dishes and cookbooks and party supplies in the dining room.

This one is a winner because it takes up so little floor space and gives you a bunch of display and storage options in return.
It has pretty good reviews, though the paint job seems suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest