Thursday, October 11, 2012

Winter shoes at Target

I had the chance to check out some of Target's new shoe offerings in person, so I want to tell you which ones to get and which to avoid.
As usual, some look really cheap close up.

DON'T BUY:
$34.99 Kalina cowboy boot
Looks ok but silver accents in front are tacky

$34.99 Kole ankle boots
Sadly the weird felt fabric on these is awful. Too bad bc I like the shape and pattern.


$39.99 Magaska riding boot
The material is really thin and flimsy

I thought these would be cute but the shape is off and the heel is too high and the material sucks.


Now on to the better stuff:

DO BUY:
$29.99 Kaelyn Ankle boots
The shape is nice and the suede looks like it would last at least 1 season.

$59.99 Kathryn Engineer boot
These are sturdy and thick and real leather. Get some.

$34.99 Keilani boot
I was surprised at how much I liked these. They are tough and cool and didn't look too plasticky.

$34.99 Kamoni wedge
These have a nice stacked wedge heel and an elegant narrow shape.

$34.99 Kalama shootie wedge
The material isn't the best, but I think this is a good price for the boot and it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest