Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Silk pajamas

Silk pajamas are what I'd wear if I was rich and didn't have a job or anywhere to be. Silk pajamas and a cashmere robe. And a rug made of live bunnies.

To my surprise, though I am not sure why I didn't think of this, there is a store that sells nothing but silk pajamas for men and women.
They are really reasonably priced, too!

Here are my picks:

$56.95 White and green floral short sleeve pajamas
These look so cute, I only worry that the pants would be too tight.




$46.95 Green stripe two piece silk pajamas
I can't quit figure out what is going on here- a tunic and shorts, maybe?
But it looks comfortable

$65.95 Red long sleeve silk pajamasThe hem on the pants is especially cute.

$41.95 White long sleeve v neck silk pajamas
These have cute floral designs at the cuffs and collar.

$45.95 Pink camisole and shorts silk pajamasGreat for summer.

$68.95 White and black lace long sleeve half pants silk pajamas
Doesn't this just make you feel wealthy?


You know what's a weird job?
Pajama model.

"What do you do?"
"Oh, I'm a pajama model. I stand around and look really comfortable and pretend I'm not wearing a bra when I totally am. A lot of the time, I have to play with my hair or put one leg up on something. I'm always near a bed, but never on or in a bed. Also, it's probably 2pm when I take these photos and nowhere near bedtime or morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest