Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthday presents from Sephora

My birthday is coming up (June 13th!) so I was just looking around Sephora to see what some nice presents to buy myself might be.




$75 Sephora Favorites make up kit ($179 value)
This kit comes with 10 products that look full size or almost full size.
The only one I've tried so far is the Nars blush, which I love. I could use the second in my travel makeup bag, or I could be generous and give it to someone.
 I'm most curious about the Josie Maran oil, the Benefit mascara and the Stila liner.
Here is what the kit includes:
- 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
- 0.06 oz Sephora Collection Microsmooth Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Black Light
- 0.16 oz NARS Blush in Orgasm
- 0.5 oz Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.33 oz Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- 0.3 oz Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- 0.15 oz BUXOM Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sandy
- 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- 0.33 oz Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum Rollerball



$72 for 2.5oz AnnaSui Flight of Fancy eau de toilette
I tried this perfume about 4 years ago when it was at Urban Outfitters and I really loved it but couldn't commit.
Since then I've been stalking it and thinking I might one day buy it.
I can even forgive that the name of the perfume is written in Papyrus, the most overused of fonts. 
It smells very light and floral but complex.
Sephora says it has notes of: Lychee, Java Lemon, Yuzu, Rose Blossom, Star Magnolia, Purple Rain Freesia, Amber Crystals, Skin Musk, White Woods.

 
$30 Sun Safety Kit ($210 value)
This comes with so much stuff! Mostly in travel sizes, and mostly sunblock, but also some makeup and bb creams. It's sold out now, but you can sign up to be notified when it comes back in stock to get it.
The set comes with:
- 0.03 oz bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush
- 0.5 oz Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30
- 1 Towelette Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.5 oz LancĂ´me Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
- 0.5 oz L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20
- 0.16 oz Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
- 0.64 oz Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
- 0.5 oz Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
- 0.14 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa
- Cosmetic bag




E's bday is also coming up and I am looking at this for him (surprise ruined).

$45 Sephora Favorites Leading Man Fragrance collection ($105 value)
This comes with 4 colognes and a face wash for men.
E already likes the John Varvatos cologne, so I'm thinking he would probably like the others in this set.
The Varvatos one is nice and woodsy but isn't one of the scents that make me swoon. Maybe one of the others will be?
I know I really like Issey Miyake for men, but I think E doesn't like how floral it is.
This set has:
- 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme
- 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme
- 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos
- 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million
- Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest