Monday, September 17, 2012

Word to the Wise: Limited Sample Sale

The Limited sample sale is craaaazy. Usually any item is $5. They have huge bins and you sort through samples, some of which are torn or slashed, and grab whatever you can.

I went earlier and got a bunch of work dresses and tops and some colored skinny jeans for my sister.

This year, I guess they have a lot of extra stock, so the sale is still going on and they have completely slashed the already low prices. If you want to check it out after work today, I recommend it.
Just be careful to check the whole item since it might be cut up. Sometimes you can sew it back up, but it's worth making sure you want to do that.
 
$2 an item

L I M I T E D
SAMPLE SALE

Monday September 17th
8AM – 8PM

400 LAFAYETTE STREET (AT EAST 4TH STREET) ~ 2ND FLOOR

CHECKS OR CASH ONLY
MUST SHOW PICTURE I.D. TO ENTER
NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 ALLOWED
NO BATHROOMS AVAILABLE (sorry but we are under construction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest