Friday, September 21, 2012

Review of Marvis Jasmin Mint Toothpaste

IT'S AWESOME!
The end.

JK, but not really.

$10.50 Marvis Jasmin Mint Toothpaste

I'd heard this toothpaste recommended a lot on metafilter and in other places, but I was like "$10 for toothpaste? And it's weird and I don't know if I'm going to like it? Seems like a bad idea."

But then I linked my American Express points to my Amazon account (how cool is that btw?) and got it for free-ish. So the risk was lower and if I didn't like it, I could just pretend it never happened.

Anyway, I'm really glad I tried it because it is very cool.

Those of you who know me well know that I HATE brushing my teeth. But it is a necessary part of life if you want to keep having teeth, which I do because I like crunchy things, so I do it.
This is making it better.
When I am sort of looking forward to having the toothpaste in my mouth, I hate the idea of brushing my teeth significantly less.
Now I just have to make sure I follow through and keep brushing them instead of just eating some toothpaste. STOP JUDGING ME!

So, what does it taste like?
Kind of like perfume plus fanciness plus mint.
The first thing that hits your mouth is the perfumey scent, and then the sweet jasmine flavor comes in and then the mint.
It's foamier than normal toothpaste, but not weirdly slimy or chalky like the Tom's of Maine toothpaste.
It doesn't have much grit to it, which I am not used to.

But I'm a fan.

Plus, the packaging is so pretty!
It's like makeup instead of medical equipment.
Nice to have a tube you can keep out and be proud to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest