Friday, June 14, 2013

Wedding bands from Etsy

My wedding is coming up soon and I still haven't chosen a ring. 
Finding a band that is narrow and pretty and not too boring has been hard, especially because I don't really know what I want.
I think I want either yellow or rose gold.

Here are some options from Etsy that I am looking at:

14k Gold Twig Band, Gold Wedding Band, 14k Yellow Gold or 14k White Gold
$219 Twig wedding band 14k gold
I like the natural look of this ring, and how it isn't all smooth.

Promotion - 14K Solid Gold Ring - flat square stackable 1.5mm Tiny Skinny Wedding Band - Wedding Anniversary Promise - Matte or Shiny
$119 Matte 1.5mm 14k gold ring
I like skinny rings but many are soldered instead of cast, and cast are much more durable. These are cast and thicker than the wire rings.

14K Solid Gold Ring - stackable 0.9mm Wedding Band - For Wedding Anniversary Promise - Ready to ship
$79 Round .9mm 14k gold ring
By the same vendors as above but even thinner, this one might be wire, I am not sure.

14k Gold Ring Hammered Facets Gold Band Slim Stacking Jewelry Recycled Gold Ethical Elegant Simple Handmade
$87 Thin hammered ring 14k gold
Might also be wire, but hammered to have a cool pattern.

Vintage 18K solid gold vintage ring for wedding, engagement hoop ring, band or stacking ring
$92 Vintage 18k gold ring
This is size 8 so I would have to get it sized down. It has parallel lines going across in sections, which reflect light.

Wedding ring, gold ring, 14k gold
$320 Gold facet 14k ring
This one is thicker than the others, but has a pretty faceted design and brushed finish.

Solid 14k Gold Twig Ring, 14 karat Yellow Gold Wedding Band, Recycled Gold Organic Cedar Wedding Ring, Gold Branch Ring
$250 Cedar Twig ring 14k gold
Another wide ring, this one based on cedar branches. I like it but I think I'd get the little pointy parts stuck on sweaters and in my hair.

Solid 14K Rose Gold Rococo in the Disco Wedding Band--Solid 14K Gold Swirl Patterned Ring Custom made in YOUR Size
$225 rose gold 14k swirl pattern ring
I like this design and shape. It's cast on demand to your size.

Spring Wedding Vintage 18 Carat Yellow Gold Ring Floral Design ON SALE
$192 Floral pattern 18k gold band
Comes with forget me not flowers around the band.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest