Monday, June 24, 2013

It's a good time to buy black boots on 6pm.com

Summer is here! Put on your bikini and pack up your sweaters and buy winter boots!

No, but I am serious.
Now is a great time to look for the boots you should have gotten last year but chickened out on, or thought were too expensive.

I wouldn't go for super trendy things like the heel-less cantilevered shoes that might not be in again this fall (though I think those are great), but a classic black flat boot never goes out of style. Might as well get them cheap since you know you are going to need them eventually.

Here are my picks on super sale at 6pm.com now:



$39.99 Type Z Soha wide calf leather riding boots (was $159)
These are my favorites! And very tempting. Though the process of going through my stuff to move has shown me how many boots and shoes I already have. But these might be more comfortable, she tells herself. And they have those cute little buckles! And only $40! Ok, maybe I should...


$49.99 Fitzwell Jelly classic boot (was $199)
Standard, classic, never the wrong choice.
Black or brown available.


$41.99 Fitzwell Valencia Wide calf boot (was $169)
Another classic riding boot with a harness and buckle at the ankle and made for us ladies with wide calves.


$76.99 Gabriella Rocha Dryden wide calf boots (was $169)
These come in black, tan, or gray. All of the colors look nice to me.


$59.99 Type Z Kimi tall riding boots (was $169)
These come in black, dark brown, or gray. The other colors have contrasting zippers in back.


$46.99 Gabriella Rocha Sazzy ankle boots (was $129)
These nubuck ankle boots have cute studded straps. They also come in brown or gray but I like the black better. Pull-on ankle boots are the best because I am lazy and don't want to zip anything.


$269.99 Marc Jacobs dark blue ankle boot (was $892)
Ok, I know these are still kind of ridiculously expensive, but I loooooove them. They have such a great elegant almond toe shape and they are pull-on and they have those gold pyramid studs and they are so shiny and smooth.
Can I have them???
FINE. SCREW YOU TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest