Monday, February 4, 2013

Word to the wise: Limited $5 sample sale is back! Feb 7-8

LIMITED  STORES  SAMPLE  SALE

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH
9AM – 7 PM

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH
9AM – 4PM

400 LAFAYETTE STREET
(AT EAST 4TH STREET)
3RD FLOOR

PICTURE I.D.REQUIRED
TO ENTER BUILDING
CHECKS OR CASH ONLY

 

As you might remember, this sale is awesome and always super packed.
You will have to wait on line behind a lot of Chinese women (I have no idea why they love this sale in particular but it's like 96% Chinese women who go), but the wait will be worth it.
Because you can get your whole new wardrobe for the next year there for $100.

Some things I buy at the sale I don't end up wearing a ton, like a blue scuba-inspired dress, but others I wear all the time, like the 4 pencil skirts in different fabrics that were an awesome choice. It all evens out I think. Plus I got my sister some fun colored jeans at the last one.

There are clothes and some shoes and bags, but I think the dresses, pants and tops are the best offerings.

Last time I was there, I even saw wedding dresses, which was kind of crazy.

Also they have some samples from other designers that I guess they are taking inspiration from? Or something? I got a Massimo Dutti floral dress last time which was a great find.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest