Monday, February 18, 2013

Prabal Garung for Target

I haven't seen this line yet in person, but it came out this weekend to much fanfare. Or at least to much marketing.

I am looking through the items online now and I am not super attracted to any of them.
Are you going to get any?
I hear they are sold out in Manhattan but some pieces are left in Brooklyn.

Here is a report about the status at the Atlantic terminal Target.

These are my picks, I like the prints most.

Prabal Gurung For Target® Drop Waist Dress in First Date Print
$34.99 drop waist shirt dress 
Would be a fun beach cover up in the summer

Prabal Gurung For Target® Pleated Skirt in Nolita Print
$29.99 Printed skirt with lace bottom
I like the colors and pleating but the lace looks a little underwear-ish to me

Prabal Gurung For Target® Lace Hard Sided Clutch - Yellow
$34.99 Lace hard sided clutch
The shape and color reminds me of a shell. Very ladylike. It's 3x6x2 so it should be able to fit your phone and credit cards and cash and lipstick.
 Prabal Gurung For Target® Nolita Print Hard Sided Clutch - Multicolor
 $34.99 Rectangle clutch
A more standard shape



Women's Prabal Gurung for Target® Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap -  Apple Red  
$29.99 Wedge sandal
The tilt is a good angle, and not too steep. I think these would only work on people with pretty toes and narrow feet because wide feet and bunions or weird toes would look weird with a little safety belt trying to hold them in.

Women's Prabal Gurung for Target® Pointy-Toe Pump - Nolita Print
$39.99 Nolita print pump
I love these fun colors! I think this is my favorite piece out of everything.

Women's Prabal Gurung for Target® Lace-up Pump - Apple Red
$39.99 Lace up gladiator pump

Lots going on here. I think you have to have skinny calves to wear these which counts me out, but they would look great on toothpick legs.

Prabal Gurung For Target® Crystal Stone Earrings - Silver  
$12.99 Crystal stud earrings
The crystals are piled together like they just fell that way.

Prabal Gurung For Target® Diamond Shape Earrings with Stones - Silver  
$12.99 Silver diamond earrings
These are embedded and cool looking. They also come in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest