Monday, March 28, 2011

Etsy finds of the day

$175 beach rock lamp from MaineRockGuy
I love how the stones are balanced and how well they go with the handmade paper shade.

$68 Green clock from uncommon
The shape and line weights make this look deco and 20s to me, very cool.

$29.99 Wax paper and aluminum foil holder from RetroClassics
My elegant solution for these rolls in my kitchen is to shove them all under the sink in a shopping bag and dig for them later. Wouldn't this be better?

$35 print from NestaHome
I really like these prints of house photographs juxtaposed with pages from an old atlas. They have the old/new thing going on, and the list of words/actual specific picture worth a thousand words thing, and the tons of places/one spot pinpointed thing all going on at once. Not sure how much of that was intentional but it works for me.

$19.99 vintage hair dryer from VintageGeneration
Does anyone have a cutesy salon that needs a front window display? I am thinking this dryer with cartoons of women with bobs and flipped dos putting on makeup and maybe some old pinup posters.

$3 lipbalm from birdofafeather
Get him his own damn chapstick, though he will still forget it and use yours instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest