Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Etsy finds of the day

$300 from jeremiahcollection
I want a bay window AND a few of his benches. And some more plants, and a bigger apartment.
I don't need the dumpster outside though.

$299 from michaelarras

Pretty and smooth. I just want to touch it.
If I had this table and you didn't use a coaster on it, I would punch you in the throat.

$150 from lynncobb

Do you know someone who believes in fairies? She'd like these. The detail and textures are well done.
They look like acorns to me, which would make them nut-huts, I believe. Which is a different thing entirely.

$33 from nanopod

Comes in white or black matte glass as a necklace. Looks a little like a sea creature instead of an integral part of our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest