Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Etsy finds of the day

$150 Pointer pipe light from MESHarchitectures
Perfect for lighting up your man cave or welding shop or bar area.

$70 Typography serving platter from gleenashop
Word nerd.

$27 Serif tote bag from TheLittleFactory
I have more tote bags than any bag lady I've seen but this one appeals to me for its witty take on the printed letter. I don't need it though. Maybe you do.


$12 Vintage mink cufflinks from jennysjunque
Ooh, how do you get your shirt so... furry? I would like to see an ibanker show up to work in his BB shirt and these links.

$25 Moss ring from AdornJewelry
You can have a literal green thumb. The moss is fake so you can't kill it even if you try.

$40 Black and tweed bowtie
This would look great with a black tux, make it a little more interesting and personalized.


$79 Japanese maple seed pendant necklace from PatrickIrlaJewelry
This necklace has been perfectly cast. Don't you feel like you can just split them and stick them to your nose?
I like how they almost look like insect wings.

$24 Against the grain faux bois tie from binarywinter
Swirly and solid looking. Would look good with a plaid flannel shirt for that "formal logger" look.

$319 Spiky blue vase by jadeflower
Even when your flowers don't have thorns, your vase will. Also probably a good deterrent to keep annoying cats from knocking it over.

$17 Moon clock from CyberMoon
For the little astronaut who has learned to tell time.

$17 Missing time clock from CyberMoon
I like the traditional look of the numbers and the hands and then that there is nothing else there.

It's funny how many clocks I like the look of because in real life I absolutely hate hearing clocks tick. Maybe I should just buy broken ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest