Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scoop Sale- good stuff for men

Scoop NYC is having a big sale now and their men's clothing is pretty nice!
Plus you get to take 50% off their already reduced items, which means major savings.

Check these items out:

$55 (was $188 ) Steven Alan small check purple shirt
I can come to your after-work drinks.
$90 (was $298) John Varvatos Clean Bluff Denim jacket
I'll let you ride my motorcycle.

$100 (was $498) Edun Pocket blazer
I'll hold your books while we walk home.
$230 (was $758) D.s. Dundee shooting jacket
I have a lot in common with Hemingway.

$75 (was $249)  Richard Chai for Original Penguin shawl collar sweater
Yes, I can make a fire.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks I get perfect gift for my brother. His birthday is coming and I was looking for best gift. Thanks for good allocation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest