Monday, February 27, 2012

Cuticle oil: the next level of nail care

As you know, I love doing my nails. I have a vast collection of polishes and topcoats and remover and thinner, but I don't have many other tools.
Of course, I have a file and cotton balls, but I don't have those orange wood sticks or cuticle cream or scissors or a UV light.

Many of those things are either expensive or wasteful, which is why I keep on just buying the polish, but I think it might be time to expand my holdings and get some cuticle stuff.


$4.39 Sally Hansen Cuticle remover

So what this stuff does is dissolve your dead dry skin and moisturize the remaining skin.
If you use this, then push back your cuticles, your nails will look a little longer and your polish will stick better.

Do you ever get that thing where the bottom of your nail polish flakes up and then you pick at it and then before you know it, half your nail polish is gone?
Just me?
Well, this is supposed to help with that- you just put the polish on the nail instead of on the cuticle on top of the nail, so it stays down and doesn't bend.

Wish me luck! I'll update and let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest