Monday, February 6, 2012

Horrible: Intermix "Dress for your relationship status"

Everyone is desperate for your Valentine's dollars, apparently.
And Intermix will help you wear overpriced dresses and make you feel bad at the same time!

Check it out
OMG! Because girls always want to be called "girlfriend" and they can't talk about it with their S.O.s and instead they just have to buy this dress that makes them look like a half-chewed starlight mint!
Here's another great one:
Whenever I hear about a friend's new relationship, the first thing I ask is--ok, but have you met the parents??? Because that is all that matters.
This outfit says: "I am totally presentable! See? All you have to do is throw this red sheet over me and I am ready to go."

"Guys, come on, you are all interchangeable and I really just need a ring. I'm not committed to you or our relationship, so you better lock this down!" The best reason to get engaged for sure.

The honeymoon might be over, but you can still....uhhh...wear a long pleated skirt?
This I totally don't get.
Unless your honeymoon was with an Orthodox girl who then turned Reform.
What is the appeal here?
I'll show you why--IT'S BECAUSE  MY BOOBS ARE STILL (PUSHED) TOGETHER! In this shirt! With the cleavage hole. GET IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest