Friday, October 25, 2013

Anthropologie Sale Surfing

My friend Chelsea alerted me to an awesome sale over at Anthro, so I checked it out and found some great deals.

These are my picks:


$69.95 Elementary Jersey dress (was $118)
I like the coral color but it also comes in black and blue. This dress looks comfortable and easy to dress up and down with the right shoes and jewelry.
It's made of viscose.


$59.95 Aida Cowl neck sweater (was $78)
Also in pink, blue, or black. I think I like pink best. Maybe I am having a pink day. The lacy back detail is so pretty and it looks like it would be high enough that your bra strap wouldn't show in back. It's made of a blend of like every material you can think of. I wonder if it is itchy.

Looks like a flattering shape and more interesting than many other sweaters, with the embellishments.
Made of cotton and nylon.


In the reviews, people say it is boxy and not flattering, but I still think it is really cute and maybe worth a try at this price. Polyester.


SQUIRREL SWEATER!!! EOM.
Acrylic blend.



 These would be good to wear to a work party (holiday events coming up) with a blazer and camisole. Polyester.

This dress gets great reviews and looks very effortless. I would warn pear-shaped people away from it, though, since this silhouette can make hips look crazy wide. Rayon.


I can't tell if I like this dress or if it looks a little homemade/prairie because of the color. Lots of reviewers love it though.


I think the colors and shape of this are so pretty. I don't think I need another bathing suit but I wish I did.

And two underwear sets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest