Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'll pack-a for an Alpaca getaway

This Living Social option came through my email today and I thought it was a cute idea for a weekend getaway from NYC.


It's an alpaca farm in NJ about a 1.5 hr drive away from the city and you stay in a B+B and get a wine tour and a bottle of wine and a bag of alpaca food.
It doesn't say so explicitly, but I believe that you feed the alpacas and don't have to eat the food yourself.

I asked E if he wanted to do this for a weekend and he said "Do you like alpacas that much?" and I said "I don't know yet, I haven't met any."

How can you judge before you meet? That would be alpac-ist.


Chimney Hill Farm
2 nights for $319

Comes with the room and:
  • Daily Full Breakfast for Two
  • Wine Tasting and Tour for Two at Unionville Vineyards
  • In-Room Bottle of Wine
  • One Sack of Alpaca Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest