Thursday, December 22, 2011

Express 40% off sale today

Still looking for that perfect new year's dress for under $100?
Express is discounting a bunch of stuff today and a lot of it is sparkly and I want it.

flattering neckline

versatile and more subtle

long sleeves so you don't freeze

I want these so bad but I am traumatized from my last Express shoe experience when I bought gold fabric peep toe wedges (higher than these) that tore my heels apart and bloodied my ankles. I might try these on in person and then if they seem totally different from the ones this summer, get them. They are 3" so they are a good height for me, one that I can walk around in for a while, and I like the almond shaped toe.

This would be perfect to wear out in the cold on New Year's with a little black dress and patterned tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest