Thursday, December 1, 2011

Etsy Finds of the Day: Cocktail rings for me

On my wish list is a big sparkly cocktail ring.

Here are some good etsy options under $500:

$495 Art deco amethyst and gold ring
I think the marquis cut would counteract the overwhelming nature of the big ring and make fingers look slender.

$298 Skeleton hands gold ring
I want to see what this looks like on. I think from far away it would just look abstract and structural and then up close you would see that it is bones.

$159 Rutilated quartz ring
The 10k gold band matches the light silvery gold rutile threads in this chunky oversized stone.
This is one of those rings that you would wear for dress-up and it would be fake, except this one is real.

$85 Pyrite crystal ring
I am a sucker for natural crystals, especially when they have such cool forms like pyrite does. The band is sterling and I kind of wish it was gold, so the showpiece would actually be the less expensive material.

$295 Emerald on dotted gold band
This one isn't a cocktail ring, but I just love the proportions and the design on the band so I am posting it anyway. It's my blog! Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest